Vintage Booties use *** materials to manufacture shoes
Shervin Salek, Georgia Nash :Vintage Booties is a trash as it sells the cheapest quality of shoes!!Stop delivering such crummy shoes to customers Vintage Booties!!! You all are big bastards who only understand money and nothing else!! Late delivery of shoes and that too of smaller size. Alas!! Moreover you delivered much later than the prescribed date!!The leather they use is *** and the shoes already look used…*** it...want to take you to custody you bastards...*** off!!!
Keywords: Vintagebooties, handmade Shoe, Genuine Leather shoe, Leather shoe
London, London n44pd
See all link
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800. Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through. The..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."