Medina, New York

I saw a couple complaints about Andrew and in my opinion they must be bogus.He sold me a Seeburg jukebox in "as is" condition a couple years ago.

I needed him to hold it for me until I had space for it. I forgot all about it for over a year. When I was finally ready I emailed him and he still had it. Took him a couple weeks to dig it out of storage.

But it was in same condition and he did not charge me for storing it all that time. I decided to have him go ahead and restore the jukebox which he did for a very reasonable price. He sent me pics when it was done and I literally said "WOW"! It looked almost like new.

He packed and shipped it to me a couple weeks later, it arrived in perfect condition and my wife and I love it.Kudos to Andrew!

Review about: Seeburg Jukebox.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vintage Amusement Company?

Comments

North Waterboro, Maine, United States #1209472

I bought a pinball there, great guy to deal with.

Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more