Lincoln, NE 68505, USA
1.3
Turnaround Time

I was stopped today in the mall by a seemingly nice young man who had me try several different products. I have a hard time being rude and so agreed to try them out.

I really liked the facial peal that he demonstrated on my wrist so decided to purchase the item. There was no discussion or price before my card was swiped. He also threw in a night cream and a bar of soap. The bag he gave me said Deep Sea Cosmetics, but the boxes inside said Vine Vera.

I must be allergic to something in the products because after about 10 minutes my wrist began breaking out, I had to wash my wrist and use Cortizone cream to stop the rash. Later today after my husband got home from work we returned to the mall to return these products because I am allergic and cannot use them. The sales man was extremely rude to my husband and told him that no matter the reason there are absolutely no returns, only exchanges and that frankly they wouldn't do exchanges either but the mall forces them to. Obviously I can't use any of their products.

I hadn't even removed the product/s I purchased from the bag let alone opened them, but they still would not accept the return. It is completely ridiculous not to accept a return because of allergy or really for any other reason. I paid $160 for 1 item (I technically got 3 things), which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm used to higher prices as I have been a Clinique user for over 20 years, but at Clinique you get what you pay for, a quality product, and if you're allergic for whatever reason or just don't like the product they will take it back.

I want my money back... which will probably never happen and an apology for the rudeness and callousness of their sales reps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vine Vera Resveratrol Refining Peeling Peeling Gel.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Vine Vera Pros: Way the peel initially worked.

Vine Vera Cons: Price, No returns even though allergic to the product.

Comments

You should immediately call your credit card company and explain the situation. They will open a case and contact the company. In general they will resolve the problem and they might cancel the charge or part of it.

I bought £3800 on products and I'm allergicto them but they don't want to refund my money and I don't know what to do

@Elisa

What is the status on this? Did you ever make a claim with your credit card company?

Did they refund you? I'm in the same position, out $3,900 from this scam company.

WordOfMouth4Change

Notify the mall director about the situation and they will likely make the man give you a full refund.