The saleswoman approached me at Tacoma mall Washington. The product she sold was not sealed had no expiry date an when i got the receipt it said non refundable .

These salespeople are very aggressive and rude . On top of that the product it self is very nasty like the company . The product started to give burning sensation it was difficult to wash A thin film of this product wont clean off .

My face turn red trying to get it off .The 150 $ are out of my pocket .It feels like highway robbery to me.And we get looted for being polite . I will never be polite to such people ever again .Lesson well learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vine Vera Resveratrol Refining Peeling Peeling Gel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Vine Vera Cons: High pressure sales someone says no need to leave them alone.

Comments

I too had a same experience the persistent sales person would not let me walk out. To save myself creating scene I stepped in and she started demonstrating the eye syringe.

She said it cost $700 but works miracles. She applied few drops on my eye bag it seemed to work. I was still hesitant to buy and told her I was running late for another appointment. Then she said she will give it to me for $149 after applying her employee discount.

Well I bought I started to use but after 5 days of use it was finished.

This is the time I felt I was fooled and scammed by giving me used item. Learnt a lesson, never get into this kind of scammers.