I was hard sold Vine Vera products by an extremely pushy, clever salesman and woman. Creams lathered all over me and I couldn't get away.

Experience lasted about an hour after which I (stupidly) felt obliged to buy! Cost me £700. Tried out the LED device, but couldn't get it to work at all. Cream has caused breakouts and my skin is flaking and extremely dry.

I was told not to use ANY other products. Have emailed twice, tried to get my money back for faulty goods, but no luck.

VERY dissatisfied with the service. What can I do now, other than take stuff back to their kiosk and kick up a publicly loud fuss??

Product or Service Mentioned: Vine Vera Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hi, my name is Susan. 65 years old, from South Africa.

Got this device also in a kiosk, like many other products I used. All you need to do it's when you buy in a kiosk so make sure it's a kiosk that stay for long and give good service. Take from them from the Pos customers numbers and call to ask about service opinion. I bought.

I also had problems to work the dermasonic device but I been back to the kiosk twice to make sure how to use it correctly, and now after use it in the past 2 month I can tell I see massive different on my wrinkles. (I have to admit, I wasn't happy when I didn't manage to use it), but now I say thanks for opatra each day of my life