20255 Corisco St, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA
Turnaround Time

I had a horrible allergic reaction from the product. I have skin lesions, swollen and bruised areas around the eyes, nose and lips.

Any place that I touched my skin after touching my face. I had a swollen tongue and difficulties breathing. It was horrible, and I am still having problems. The FDA needs to investigate this company and this product.

I emailed the representative.

Her responses were as if nothing was wrong. I telephoned, they offered to give me more products. That is a laugh - if I am having an allergic reaction, why would I want more product.

Also, one of the containers is empty. They refuse to give a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vine Vera Face Care.

Reason of review: Allergic Reaction to product..

Vine Vera Cons: Allergic reaction, No returns even though allergic to the product.

• Horrible Product

Comments

Vine Vera should come with a WARNING that reads their product is NOT for highly sensitive skin. Furthermore, lack of district supervisor in professionalism in customer service (at Toronto Premium Outlet Mall area) to deal with an exchange, or refund, for expensive product that should NEVER have been recommended (misleading sales pitch) is outrageous. Thank goodness Sephora professionals in product knowledge saved my face!