Turnaround Time

I bought the injector that has product to get rid of puffiness under eyes and wrinkles. Used the product exactly as it was explained to me by sales lady.

I still have puffiness under eyes and still have wrinkles. Now I understand why they won't refund your money if it doesn't work. I'm not even sure the product in the injector was the same as the young lady applied to my face. The sales people are overly aggressive and the way their place was set up, you couldn't just get up and leave after I and my husband told them repeatedly that we could not afford their product.

We felt we had to purchase it just to get away from them. Now I am stuck with a product that doesn't work and can't get a refund.

Don't buy from this company!!! It doesn't work and is just another scam for them to take your hard earned money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vine Vera Face Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Horrible Product

Comments

I understand your comment, but what I am saying is that when the young lady put the product under my eyes and on lines between my eyebrows I could feel my skin tighten. Since I have been applying it, I have felt no tightening of skin; the puffiness is still there; and the lines between eyebrows are still there. I don't feel the product in the injector is the same as what was used on me by the young lady and I still feel that this is just a scam to get your money.

There could be dozens of causes for your problem. No single product can guarantee any sort of results .

As my grandma said : "you might have fleas AND ticks". Some snake oil product isn't going to repair years of damage.