Verified Reviewer

I had order a watch at the beginning of December and prepaid for all customs and duties yet Vincero incorrectly sent an invoice to DHL with details of what I prepaid for. Since 15 December 2022 several emails that have gone unanswered to resolve the issue at hand.

I am appalled by the way this issue has been handled. I receive no response, yet I'm still receiving ads from this email address every day.

The level of unprofessionalism is shocking for a company of this nature.

DHL requires 1 document/piece of information for my order to be released yet you persist in ignoring this request.

I have paid you without any delay or issues and I expected the same courtesy when it came to receiving my product.

Please confirm whether you have addressed the issue with DHL so I can receive my product with paying a R5000 penalty due to your lack of response and professionalism.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Vincero Collective Pros: Nice watches.

Vincero Collective Cons: Unprofessional service.

Location: 33 29th Street, San Francisco, California 94110, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vincero Collective Reviews