Vincent P Caprigno - Tampa Youth Group Worker Involved in Drug Swap Charity
Vincent of the Tampa Bay Youth Group for Gays and Lesbians, an honorable cause, is hiding a very dark secret he is working with his mother Sylvia Nagel of www.blessedbebasketscharity.org in an elaborate scam which converts donations of diapers and baby food into drugs which are used by both him and his Mother.
This is a very despicable action and is being investigated currently by officials of the State of Florida.
Please DO NOT DONATE to this Non Profit and avoid the Mother and her son since they are known Drug Abusers.
Please be careful when investing in a charities efforts
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Charity Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin. There was no..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."