Vincent P Caprigno - Tampa Youth Group Worker Involved in Drug Swap Charity
Vincent of the Tampa Bay Youth Group for Gays and Lesbians, an honorable cause, is hiding a very dark secret he is working with his mother Sylvia Nagel of www.blessedbebasketscharity.org in an elaborate scam which converts donations of diapers and baby food into drugs which are used by both him and his Mother.
This is a very despicable action and is being investigated currently by officials of the State of Florida.
Please DO NOT DONATE to this Non Profit and avoid the Mother and her son since they are known Drug Abusers.
Please be careful when investing in a charities efforts
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Charity Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."