Bought an Audi S4 from Village Luxury Cars.The car itself is fine.

The sales experience was not very good. The car had an issue where the centre console was damaged and there were a lot of stone chips. Village Luxury Cars were going to replace the centre console and provide a paint stick so I could do the touch up's. The replacement centre console and paint stick were even mentioned on the bill of sale and they were going to ship them to me once they were in stock.

Here I am 3 months later still asking them to provide the promised parts, but they don't care. They've been paid for the car and after-sale service sucks.

I'm glad I don't have issues with the car itself, but the dealer service is not good at all.Buy somewhere else if service matters.

Review about: Audi S4.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Village Luxury Cars?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Saxton 4x4 - Lying, Cheating Cowboys & Complete Amateurs Saxton 4x4 "...The Range Rover I purchased from them was my dream car, which has very quickly turned into a complete nightmare..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2011 Keystone Springdale Corrosion Keystone Rv "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more