Uxbridge, Ontario

Purchased a 2008 Audi RS4 with low km's; very pleased with the professional service and attention to detail that VLCI offered.No dealership that I previously dealt with would offer to send vehicle to any dealership of my choice at their cost in order to complete the sale.

Their concern and dedication to satisfy the needs and desires of their clients is evident in their no nonsense approach and willingness to prove the quality of the vehicles that they are selling. Highly recommended...

I will be buying my next vehicle there in the near future.Hats off to the whole management and sales team for a flawless experience

Satisfied RS4 Owner

Review about: Audi Rs4.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $55000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Village Luxury Cars?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more