Littleton, Colorado

They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay).Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to try to lie about a home-owner and attack their integrity in attempts to discredit (contrary to written materials).

Related: Village Builders - Don't buy from them

This company offers you a sham to get you to sign up and buy and then pulls out the RUG. Don't offer something in writing and retract it in writing FOOLS. False and deceptive trade practices of offering landscaping and this is the *** you get.

There are foundation issues, driveways that need replaced less than 9months out.STAY AWAY unless you want a "New" fixer-upper!

I didn't like: Offered much and deliever a home that already needs work.

Review #919295 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I want to select all of the above (fraud and breach of contract) / $6000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Village Builders?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.