Spring, Texas

Hi, unfortunately I and others have had a very poor experience with Viking Marine International - www.vikingboatlift.com.

Why am I doing this? To give folks a "heads-up", so that they may make informed decisions.

It has been 1 year, 2 months, and a few days, since Viking Marine received my US$4000 deposit for a boat lift they promised to deliver and install in "4 to 6 weeks".

As of July 4 2011 I still don't have a boat lift.....

I have requested my money back, but have not received that either.

See the full story here - http://myvikingboatliftexperience.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Keith

Review about: Viking Boat Lift.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Viking Marine International?

Comments

Jeff
Haines City, Florida, United States #867938

Ron Dvorak - Viking marine.....scam artist. He has done nothing but defraud ed people...all you have to do is read reviews all over the internet. How is this guy not been arrested yet!!!!

Review about Royal Caribbean Cruise from Boynton Beach, Florida Royal Caribbean "The Journey Begins! My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was approximately 10 years ago. I had the pleasure of sailing on Serenade of the Seas in an Owners Suite...." Read more Norweigan Cruise Lines Cruise Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Norweigan Cruise Lines "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..." Read more Holland America Line - Arrogant Holland America Line "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..." Read more Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises - A liar, a cheat and a ripoff Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises "My wife and I booked our trip trip to Europe with Sharion Sadler owner of Sonoma Napa Cruises. We were very disappointed with her services. She lies to everyone in..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more