Richmond, Virginia

They cancelled the Tibet portion of the trip I was supposed to go on in March of 2014, we could still go on the China portion with a partial refund, then they changed my air which I had paid for last summer as well and paid extra to go on Delta and they put me on United with no offer of refunding me the extra which I paid for the business class tickets on Delta in fact refused to do so saying that was the price even though I could have purchased those same tickets $500 cheaper with them last summer.No offers of apology or reimbursement for the inconvenience.

Paid over $200 for Visa SVC which they refuse to refund for as well.Little regard for customer.

Review about: Viking Cruise.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Viking Cruises?

Comments

elvira2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #769919

We also had problems with Viking.We had paid for a trip in Dec/12 for May/13 for our 50th wedding aniversay.

When we arrived at Pearson and checked in we were advised we wre on stand-by. We did get on the plane but you imagine *** worried we were.

If we didn't make this flight we would have missed our connection for the cruise.When we lodged a complaint Viking said it was Air Canada's fault and vica versa.