Victoria Inn Winnipeg Persian rugs made in China
1808 Wellington Ave Winnipeg, MB R3H 0G3
Miriem Inc Persian rugs made in China scam
Tapis Persan Miriem Inc
4150 Boul Poirier, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 2A5
Victoria Inn Hotel in Winnipeg losing credibility
renting banquet facilities to crooks without even checking them out
we all know that Winnipeg is the crime capitol of Canada
and it is pretty obvious by the banquest staff and nearly 75% of
the hotel is all Filipino
Filipinos are like the borg they assimilaite jobs in the city of Winnipeg
like Mogo on Smith St and Fineline solutions also on Smith st
they do this by sending in their drones who divide and conquer Winnipeg
once the drones reach Human Resources they take over hotels, stores, call centers
not leaving work for no one but their own borg people,
we beleive the borg queen is Leia at Fineline Solutions
even the banquet manager Sonny Palermo, the godfather as he is called
is not even Italian but a skinny Filipino who thinks he is Italian
all the banquet staff is Filipino because Sonny Palermo only hires Filipino
and the Human Rights commission they are useless and dont care
all they care about is sitting on thier big fat *** making $60,000 plus a year
there is alot of corruption in Winnipeg
and to make things worse the Victoria Inn Winnipeg rents out ballrooms
to suspicious crooked Persian rug dealers who just drive up in the parking lot
with a truck load of Persian rugs made in China
This is the ad this crooked company posted on Kijiji Winnipeg
notice that there is no name of the compnay or contact info
job seekers got ripped off by this company and its false adverting who didn't deliver all the hours as promised
Set up a reception hall with our merchandise and stay with us for the duration of our trade show. We need you :
Thursday the 6th from 6pm till 10pm,
Friday the 7th from 10am till 7pm,
Saturday the 8th from 11am till 6pm
Sunday the 9th from 11am till 8 or 9pm
No experience necessary, we will show what to do. We simly need strong, polite and clean men.
Paid 11$ per hour cash.
The job is in Winnipeg ( Victoria Inn Winnipeg, 1808 Wellington Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3H 0G3 )
Replay to this ad with your telephone number and we will call you shortly, to give you the details and to confirm you.
as for the persian rugs made by hand
that is why we were taking off all the "made in China"
tags and labels off of all the rugs and carpets so the customers wouldn't see them
there was no bank ground check and most of the people working had criminal records including a young punk
who was non stop bragging about his illegal 1030pm after dark auto racing and making thousands of dollars every night and hiding it from his parents
Emanuel Polynice is the owner of this crooked company selling made in China Persian rugs
Mike the bald headed Driver was driving across Canda with a suspended license
Ahmad is a liar and cheats people out of hours with false advertising on Kijiji job sites apparently he is on truck 2
so it seems from his cell phone display 1-514-813-0303
Richard just stays in his corner collecting money for Persian rugs made in China
Sebastian the salesman tries to make people believe how the rugs are hand made when they are really cheaply made by machine in China and made to look older
Rugs 80% off 2nd rug 87% off with price tags over $30,000
and $9,000 in average and some cheap imitation for as low
the 80% off is a give away to a made in China scam
and 87% off the 2nd rug just strengthens the scam
If you see a hotel or convention center selling Persian rugs
at 80% off
remember if its too good to be true
than it was made in China
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Persian Rugs Made In China
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "I purchased a sofa, chair and ottoman from the Cindy Crawford Collection sold at the Brick. I also decided to purchase extended warranty which was for 5 years. Th first..."