I started with Viasat because I had no other options. Got "Unlimited" 100GB for $150....pricy, but I have kids who stream, so I wanted the Unlimited.

After a couple months I was messing around online, and in a weak moment eating oodles and noodles i wanted to save some money and switched to a lower package for lower money. I missed the small disclosure that said once you make a change the previous package might not be available. After 2 weeks I realized I made a mistake and tried to switch back, but my unlimited package was gone. 2 reps told me too bad so sad.....2 more managers said its just the way it is the Unlimited package was gone and NO ONE could bring it back.

NO ONE in the company had the power to bring it back, but a new customer could have it in my area for signing up.....In the world of technology I find it hard to believe that someone couldn't have made the right decision to bring it back.

And they were rude and not very empathetic. Almost like a "screw you" mentality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Robert Lopez

We had viasat for 5 months. They raised our bill from $60 to $90 a month.

And we wasn't getting the speed we was paying for. So we had them to cut the service off. And they said we would have to pay $350. We said no we wasn't because we wasn't getting the speeds.

They tried to pull the money out of our bank. We put a block on that. We still have the equipment.

We told them when we receive a letter from them stating that we don't owe no $350.00 we will mail their equipment to them. It's been over a year still no letter and we still have the equipment.