1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Bought up to 25 mbps got 7 mbps upgraded to up to 50 mobs and it dropped to 4 mbps. It never works.

Every time I call they say there’s an outage in my area. I ask where is my area and they don’t know. After 5 days of slow internet I reached the limit of my unlimited and they slowed it down to 0.018 mbps. After an hour and a half we had watched 7 min of a 30 min show and watched 1 hr 23 min of buffering.

After buying it and complaining about it they tell you information that would have stopped you from buying it.

Basically with unlimited gold you get 2 days of streaming and 28 days of buffering. I say we class action sue these sonsofbitches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They definitely suck.....I would like to get some of my money back. I used to have comcast...I was told Viasat was faster.

With viasat I can't use some of my features of Direct TV because my internet service is too slow. With Comcast I could use my Direct TV features.

I am furious. What a waste!

I second that! I am lucky if I get a week of half *** decent service, the rest of the month is spent watching that freaking circle.

I'm pissed that I am paying $125/month for nothing, may as well just be throwing my money in the garbage. ViaSat is a rip off and the customer service doesn't give a damn about your issues or concerns.