Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for internet service with Viasat and after 14 days my internet service turned completely off. I called an waited on hold for 34 minutes and was told I used all my high speed and now have slower service.

I told them I had NO SERVICE and they said it will come back on in 16 days. At that point I cancelled my service because I was lied to. They then took $329.00 out of my bank for early termination. I have called them two more times and they will not give my money back of even consider giving it back.

I am now on a mission to cost Viasat the loss of as many future customers as possible. If you are considering this company please know THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THEM WHAT THEY ARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

today I now have a different internet and phone co. I never received the bundle discount.

they kept telling me that there was nothing they could do. after several phone calls to viaset and on the phone friday for a few hours trying to get things straightened out regarding my bill I just hung up and called another company.

the other company was here today and I was told what I had to do to get the bundle price. he then connected me to his company for my land line and internet so i'm pleased so far with this other company.

Why would anyone want to have a service with so many bad reviews?

to Anonymous #1587880

because is some areas you have no other choice. I was not all enthusiastic about viasat myself, but there was simply no other service than direct or dish and because of their constant tricks and such, my "guaranteed" bill of $55 went to twice that within a year, with me ordering nothing extra, such as movies or upgrades.

dish and direct tv are starting to go out of business because of ROKU and other devices and none too soon. to my surprise, I have had good service with viasat... just make sure you sign up for the optional maintenance plan which is less than $10 a month extra. If you do not get this, your name is mud and they will either lie, ignore or put you off.

I added Roku to my viasat and am happy with it, because now I have dozens of channels which literally have thousands of free movies to choose from.

the only thing direct or dish offers as free movies is when they arrive on the regular programming, and they are tired movies. If you want to see a movie you want to see, which will not be a whole lot, dish and direct will charge you extra for it, they call if "pay for view".