Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed a contract for 2 years of service and 15 mgb per month I was told by the installer that 15 would cover all my download needs. The first week I used 3 then the fun started the meter was rolling 10-15 a day I wasn’t even using it. I tried to cancel that was like an act of congress they did not believe that I was not using the 10-15 mgb I actually cut the wire coming from the dish and disconnected their box. Still I was racking up daily use on the website where you can check it.

After 6 months of constant phone calls to customer service they agreed to conceal my contract but wanted $300. I refused sent back their box and then received calls and letters from a collection agency.

It has been 2 years now I was released from the contract and since the installation on my roof I have developed 2 roof leaks. Finally hired a roofer to check out my issues and he was astounded at the number of screws that were put across my roof (12) this led to holes in the shingles and underlayment water found its way through the plywood into my home. This repair cost $950 to replace shingles and reseal the holes. To make matters worse I got a Colletion notice in the mail again

I’m beginning to suffer from Viasat PTSD . When contacting them they have no record of anything since the company I dealt with was called Blue ???????

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Viasat Cons: Could not give zero pts.

Comments