I am an elder Viasat has my phone tied up. A nurse comes regularly.

Today she came said she could not call here for three days. That's because Viasat (exede) stole my number. Stole money from my account $88.33 . The technician ask for credit card just to put on file no charge.

Lies, They used my card without permission. They were suppose to port over phone number, never happened I could use my phone to call out but cant get calls coming in. The internet is horrible. I told them I wanted to cancel.

They said ok the charge is $360.00 plus equipment fees. I said ok I'll send equipment back. The technician said one of the parts you need to send back is on the dish on the roof it needs to be disconnected and sent to us. I said i'm disabled I cant climb on the roof.

He said I dident tell you to climb on the roof. We can send a technician out the charge is $95.00 to $100.00. I said please release my phone number he said the number is no longer yours because you canceled. I said what was the $88.33 for he said your first months bill.

I said I have no service he said we don't refund partial months service and you canceled. So people for six days the cost is around $560.00 total highway robbery thievery.

I'm thinking they do this to the elderly because were easy to take advantage of. This is a horrible horrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: poor service.

Comments