All I can say is that since day one of me joining Viasat internet I have had issues from my internet working very very slow to customer service being very unhelpfull I have never been so unhappy with a service in my life, you get suck with a service on contract for 2 years and for what slow internet you can not stream movies on and if they do work they are so fuzzy they are hardly worth watching, I have called them numerous times but they will not help you fix your issues that you have, and tell you that they will come out and see what the issues in person to help you but will charge you $85.00 to do this, when it is there issue,

Please Please read the reviews on this company before you join there service and take my word don't do it,

as soon as my contact is up I will not be extending it for another 2 years that is a promise,

wish you luck if you do decide to go with viasat internet because you will need it Angry Wtf Cry Cry Cry

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

UnhappyPanda980

I signed up for Viasat 4 months ago. When the tech came out he gave me a two year contract.

I told him I would have to pass on the service because I knew that I only needed it for up to 6 months and where I was going, I would not be able to use it due to being off the grid. He told me it would be no problem to disconnect service and they would not charge early cancellation. Like an idiot I signed it on his word that I wouldn’t have a early cancellation. Customer care is adamant that I pay the early cancellation..

I spoke to two supervisors and the first one hung up on me. The second one said he would disconnect me, take $300 out of my account and then see if they would wave the fee. What then?

Oh I really doubt once they have my $300 that theyll refund me... they are trained to asking leading questions about why you need to cancel and then when you say yes, that’s one reason, they say...” Oh, that’s not a valid reason”...I was completely deceived by the tech and not only that, He also came and collected cash from me when he came to reset the dish after he cancelled my tech call....Unless they make this right for me I’ll be reporting them to the BBB and filing a personal law suit...

ExedeBrad

Hi my name is Brad and I'm part of Viasat's Social Care team. Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com and we can help you out