Coverage Area

I cannot stream netflix well for more than a minute or too at a time and I upgraded so I could watch tv with netflix. The rep told me this would fix the problem but it didn't .

I'm paying almost $200.00 a month and not getting what was promised.

The last time I called to ask what the problem was and was told that because I had reached my limit of data it was slowing down my service. I don't use the internet as much now that it's nice outdoor because I'm out side working a lot and using the internet only at night.

If this is not corrected soon I'll have to cancel my subscription and find a different internet service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor internet quality.

Comments

FrothyCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel

Thanks for the warning.I am cutting the cable with Spectrum and looking for an honest company to stream with. This company has just been taken off the list to consider.

It seems that these companies don't care about running a scam,because the law allows them to do whatever they want ,without the fear of the attorney generals office going after them with fines.

But then again........how does the "do not call list"sway violators away from being fined? Lol