Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had them for 2 years, my data would be used up within 2 days of refill EVERY SINGLE MONTH. I knew they were somehow stealing it or taking it away because I was out of town on refill day and when I returned home I had no data.

I called and they did not believe me, pretty much called me a liar and said they couldn't do anything for me. so when my contract was up, I cancelled my service. It was on April 1st of 2016 and they kept auto debiting my account. They charged me 2 more times and after numerous calls to their *** customer service and several conversations with their incompetent managers, I took it upon myself to go to my bank and pay $30 and put a stop payment on my account so they would not charge me again.

Well lo and behold they did try to charge me a 3rd time, keep in mind this is 3 months after I cancelled my service ( also, I returned the equipment within the required timeframe) so what happened next you wonder????? they turned my account over to collections saying I owed them 75$.... THREE FREAKIN YEARS LATER I am still dealing with this. I have done everything they asked, I have sent them bank statements showing where they took money from me, I have been nice, I have argued, screamed, cussed out more folks than I should have...and today January 29, 2019 I have received another call trying to collect the 75$.

AND I should mention, they promised the refund of the 2 months which is 150$ that I have not seen a penny of.... I do not know what else to do that does not involve jail time.

I am going to have no choice to pay this. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comments