Their ads are very misleading, if you are unhappy with the (lack of) service it will cost you $300.00 to cancel. Slower than advertised service is guaranteed and the data cap makes the cost prohibitive.

they will also claim that you did not return the equipment and try to get an additional $300.00 so be sure to insure and track your return.

I guarantee that you WILL want to cancel and return the equipment. Their customer service is all but non existent, if you can get an agent (unlikely) they have an entire spiel and will run you through a checklist gauntlet that will make you even more upset then you already are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I answee 9 suicide crisis lines from home and need good internet. I told direct tv i wanted to bundle with ATT whwn we move to our new house we were having built and they connected me with viasat I thought ATT just changed their name for internent..long story short..horrible internet..

I dropped 3 suicide callers. Unacceptable. my husband called and explained in my line of work I cannot drop calls because of faulty internet..next fay they automatically took 300 out of our account..

I am furious! Small claims court here we come