I started with the minimum plan a bit over 40$. They said that was a 3 month promotion for 20$ off per month for 3 months...

OK now my bill is 90$... This math doesn't work for me... Phone service drops calls everyday... Internet is the slowest I've had in15 years and yet now the most expensive...

this sucks...

Also never received the promotional visa Gift card after 6 months so far... Thought anyone?

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I agree with the law suit! I have had them for about 4 months, in that 4 months time I think I might of had 2 months of service.

My debit card got scammed which might of been a blessing. Now they want my billing info. I told them I'm not paying for service I'm not getting. In order for them to send a Tech out again they have to have my billing info.

Since I have already had a Tech come out and it didn't help I guess I'm not getting another joker out here. ViaSat sucks!!!

I had a same promotion and they also lied to me as well. Everytime I call they "dont know what happened".

I'm filing a law suit. With the amount of reviews from everyone else, theres no doubt anyone can lose.

@Aryana

I'm there to back you. This company is as crooked as the day is long.

My daughter was told she had unlimited data when l researched her equipment this scam company puts everyone on the most congested channel so no customer gets service after 1-2 wks and my granddaughter homeschools. That's not acceptable.

Only time she has a decent channel is 2am-6am so my 8 year old granddaughter is suppose to attend school while her class is sleeping???? WTF