My aunt and uncle were looking to lower their AT&T cable bill, they spoke with a ViaSat rep at the State fair, he told them they could double their internet speed (over att) and pay less money. What he forgot to mention was the quality was less than att so now they are unable to stream amazon movies and watch on demand shows.

Spoke with amersat and they said the service would have to be upgraded, yes at additional cost, to be able to stream anything. Funny they didn't mention this when they sold the product. Now stuck with looking for someone, Charter cable seems to be in the lead, to provide a DECENT internet service. I believe they didn't mention this intentionally to my aunt and uncle in order to get them to switch so they would have to upgrade once they figured it out.

They preyed on an elderly couple and I can bet its not the first time they have done this. And yep, I am going to spread this everywhere I can to show the deceptive practices of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments