Damascus, Georgia

Some serious complaints about my Exede internet service.

To start things off, I have recently been charged $321.18 for not returning equipment. However, in early November when I moved my service to a new residence, (which also coincidentally caused my contract to start over) the installer that hooked up my new equipment took the old equipment but never returned it to the company.

I tried to call the installer and leave him a text message and got no reply whatsoever. When they took that money it overdrafted my paypal account which in turn overdrafted my Wells Fargo account. I had to file a claim with the bank, with Paypal, and with Exede Internet service. When I called Exede and told them that the installer took my old equipment, they basically treated me and talk to me as if I was a liar and it was my word against theirs.

They were reading from a script and not listening to anything that I had to say. Every person I talked to made me more angry then the one before. They told me it would take 7 to 14 days to resolve. So far it has been more than 2 weeks and they have returned my money and Paypal ruled in my favor, however Wells Fargo will not return overdraft fees because of what the Internet company charge me and caused.

After reading the amount of complaints on the internet about this company I wish I would have read them first before signing up. My bank account is now over drafted more than $400 and it doesn't seem like I have much recourse to get it resolved. Everytime I call customer service I get a very rude and not very well trained person, as I have read in several online complaints. I had to change my paypal card number so they could not charge my account anymore.

And this isn't even the first time something like this has happened! Just last month they charged me $85 for monthly service on my old account that was long since closed. That event also caused one overdraft fee on my Wells Fargo which I was never reimbursed for. Because of both occurrences I have spent several hours and driven several miles and spent several dollars in gas going to the bank, faxing papers to fraudulent claims department and so on...

I don't know how this situation is going to play out for me, but I feel that it's important to inform people and let them know what kind of things are going on with this company. Just go online and Google search WildBlue Exede Internet service complaints and you will see what I'm talking about.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same issue with me, except they sent a box for equiptment to the wrong address and won't fix their mistake charge as a result! Shameful.