20511 Seneca Meadows Pkwy, Germantown, MD 20876, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My cellphone has faster speeds than this awful company. They slow down your internet to nonfunctional speeds all the time. I can’t even send emails with attachments from home for work. This company should be sued for its criminal rates, and horrific service. A few stories to set the scene.

First Viasat installed a faulty dish condensation accumulated in the receiver arm and slowed my speeds and eventually disconnected me completely. I called they wanted to charge me $90 for a guy to

Come out and fix the faulty equipment they installed. I argued that way then they said they would reimburse me for the time my Internet was out. I never saw the reimbursement.

Second the internet slowed down to .11 mbps and .09mbps right after I paid my ridiculous bill. I called customer service and sat on the phone for an hour going through the *** “troubleshooting” and any teenager or semi conscious person will usually complete the “troubleshooting” they attempt to walk you through. It is a waste of time, but I continue eventually I lose my temper and demand my money and want this *** out. They direct me to another customer relations person who gives me a free month and sends a technician for free. He tells me that they just needed to “reping the dish.” I heard him hammering and watched him adjust the dish, so

clearly that was a lie. That was about 3 weeks ago, and today my Internet has slowed to snail speeds again and I will have to do battle with those ridiculous customer service representatives who know nothing and I am guessing have been ordered to through as many roadblocks as possible.

Find any other service. DO NOT USE VIASAT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments