111 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Please be very very careful and do not go with VIASAT. We were to bundle with DirecTV and were quoted a price of $30 a month for 24 month period.

The viasat installer told us we have 30 days to back out of our contract if we were not happy with our service. After a week and a half of light Internet usage with just me and my husband at home, we had already reached our data limit. When I tried to increase our data usage the account would not allow me to...so I had to call customer service as to which I found out I was lied to about our contract. We were not able to back out and also after six months our rates were going to increase.

Naturally this is pretty shady crap. And now I’m going to Twitter and Facebook to try to get answers but as soon as I write anything down in the comments about their lies (it’s damning information) they delete my comments.... they know they’re *** and they don’t want anyone else to know. I think they’re trying to make their money in cancellation fees.

Their company used to be known as EXEDEE check the reviews no one‘s given them over a one star. Stay away their service Really does suck. I have an actual Twitter screen shot of one of their representatives saying that if Comcast was available in my area then maybe I should’ve stayed with them and that I didn’t need their service.

Basically they know they suck and they could care less... Please save yourself a lot of frustration and stay away from VIASAT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

ExedeBrad

HiI'm part of Viasat's Corporate Social Care team. Due to the limitations of satellite internet such as data caps and high latency, the service is geared towards rural areas and small towns where DSL and Cable do not exist.We will let you out of your agreement without penalty if you call us at 855-463-9333 to cancel. I have put a corporate note indicating that your cancellation fee will be waived as our service should not have been sold to you.-Brad