They sold me service that did not work and when I called to cancel after less than a week they made me pay a ridiculous fee to stop service. Sent me a box for the equipment , which I sent back and today 2 1/2 years later they have a collection agency call me that I owe for equipment that was not returned and cancellation.

They are total crooks...my accountant is going through my books to find where I paid them. They are hoping you can not find your records and they can rip you off again!! Stay away from this fraudulent company!!!

You will never be rid of them and they have done it to hundreds of people. REad the reviews

Product or Service Mentioned: Viasat Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Stop trying to collect money I have already paid you and I sent the equipment back. My attorney is going to contact all the complaints on the iternet to see about a class action lawsuit if this is not resolved quickly...you are con artist..

Comments

I would love to be in that law suit. You see I never signed a thing with them, and then they tell me I am in a 2 year contract.

How can that be? My debit card got scammed so I had to get a new card, since then they have been bugging me about getting billing info. I told them as soon as I get internet service that works I will give them the info. Well in order for them to get a tech out to my house for the second time in a week they have to have my info.

Since then I have found this site.

So I'm just going to box up their junk and send it back. I refuse to pay for services I don't get.