Portland, Oregon

I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150.

Related: Viabox - Unfair shipping within US

They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been advised of that.

I was expecting another parcel from Pelikan Parts, A bumper reflector for my car. This parcel arrived one week later.

When advised of the reception of the second parcel at Viabox, I requested their expedition to me, and paid for that.

The next day customer service emails me that as in one of the two packages there is a flammable sealant, they will have to remove it as it cannot be shipped by air.

I replied that I did not order any sealant but that might be a part of the car's reflector part and asked them to remove it and to send me the rest of the packages.

They agreed to do so and sent me the rest.

4 days after I only received the car's reflector... So I contacted them and after 3 days of Chat they told me that the Flashlights package contained rechargeable batteries that could not be air shipped.

Again, I asked them to remove the batteries and ship me the flashlights. They agreed to do so.

The next day I receive an email telling me that they cannot ship the flammable sealant !!??

Again, I tell them to disregard the sealant and ship me the flashlights.

They answer me then that they don't have any flashlights (this, 10 days after the first complaint) and to check with the sender. And that their customer service is not aware of what is in their warehouse and that they told me by mistake that they were flashlights in my package...??!

Ok, I emailed to Amazon and Allworldsales telling them that they might have sent a wrong object and that instead of sending the flashlights they sent me a sealant...

The seller answers me back that they never had any Sealant in their catalog and that they never could have done this mistake...

Just to further check I sent the seller a picture of the package along with the sealant from Viabox (attached).

The seller answers me that his shipping was done using Flat rate USPS mail and that the enveloppe on the picture wasn't the one he posted !!!

Now not more answers from the Viabox part since 2 days...

Review about: Viabox Package Forwarding.

I liked: Repacking for free.

I didn't like: Communication.

2.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Viabox Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $211
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Viabox?

Comments

cyrilab

I want to post an update on my experience with Viabox.

I during all these 17 last days I chatted regularly 1 to 2 times per days with customer support I had to talk to people that really tried hard to help (Grace or Abe....) and other that didn't give a thing (Emil...).

Anyway they finally found the "lost" package and sent it to me yesterday.

As I was telling them that I had a very unpleasant first experience with Viabox and that as a minimum compensation they should offer a free shipping of this item, they offered a 30$ refund if ....

I remove my negative comment on this site and another one!!!

Needless to say that I refused such a bribe and now I am more motivated than never to share my experience with the maximum persons...