VersaTube - Will not last

1 of 7 VersaTube reviews

Roof is rusting after one year in Southern California with no rain or snow!!!!It is bad in spots with no defects or scratches that would allow rust to form.

Just pure junk paint. The one I replaced was 30 years old and the frame rusted but the roof panels where still rust free.

This is the most disappointing condition a homeowner can face since I did the installation I'm sure that they will not do anything about this complete ripoff of material and lack of quality control.I'm sure someone is getting rich and the when go out of business leaving me out of my money , time and sweat equity.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rust

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Versatube Carport
Review category
Building Products
review #917622

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with VersaTube? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 7 VersaTube reviews

Jan 31 #1279114 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Our structures are considered DIY projects. We encourage the home owner taking on the project and doing their own installation.
Chris - VesaTube Customer Experience

Jan 31 #1279083 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I was just notified about this post by one of our repeat customers. I was wondering if you contacted us directly about your sheet metal issue? Also did you buy the structure from us directly? Please feel free to call me toll free at 800-810-2993 or my direct line 901-296-3770. The sheet metal purchased with your structure should be under warranty. I would just need to ask a few questions and verify some information.
I look forward to assisting you.
Chris - VesaTube Customer Experience

Jan 31 #1279090 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

We have an excellent rating with the BBB and stand by our product. VersaTube Warranty Details
FRAME WARRANTY
20-year limited + product pledge
SHEET METAL WARRANTY
20 year paint finish
I am not sure about the details regarding this customers sheet metal issue. We encourage all dissatisfied customers to contact us directly in order to start the claim process and resolve any issues.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.