Saint Marys City, Maryland
5.1K views 2 comments

After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand.I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never heard back from my salesman, who was not in Collierville, TN.

Also the packaging; ridge cap, trim pieces, screws, etc. was poorly done. As I understand it Versa Tube only makes the framework, the rest is outsourced, so poor packaging is not entirely their fault. Having said that, let me say that the sales, customer support in answering questions, the speed of replacing damaged panels in shipping, and follow-up assistance has been some of the best I've ever gotten, from any company.

Most of the other brands included installation, but I figured, how hard can it be. Being almost 69, and doing 98% of the work alone, I had a neighbor help lift the frame pieces, it took 11 days of hard work, but I'm very pleased. My wife says the cosmetic improvements I made to the front, using some of the scrap pieces, make it look more finished.

So to sum up my review, Versa Tube is a very customer friendly company, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a steel car port.

Review about: Versatube Carpot.

I liked: I liked the construction of the product and the customer service.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with VersaTube?

Comments

Pikesville, Maryland, United States #1290992

11 days to setup?Isn't that akin to one frame piece per day?

I'm only 10 yrs younger and my guess was 6 hrs with my GF helping me! All that aside, I'm curious to how the sheet metal has held up. We're both in MD and close to the Bay so of course I'm worried about salt causing rust.

My idea is to spray/seal it with polyurethane prior & post assembly.

Thanks for the review.....

Well this is a fake review if i've ever seen one. It's written just like the sales pitch lmao, by a '69 year old man'. Right.