Veronica Winona Osterstuck Neponsixterstuck - Veronica Winona Osterstuck/Veronica Neponsixterstuck ARRESTED for DUI, THEFT, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Also uses the name Veronica Neponsixterstuck) has been arrested for THEFT and was arrested again for BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE), then arrested yet again for DUI.
This person is manipulative and works at apartment complexes dealing with peoples rent and funds. She is a drug addict/alcoholic and that is why she resorted to theft previously to fuel her drug habits.
She has a history of being verbally abusive as well as physically abusive (See her Battery/ Domestic Violence charges for beating in her own family) Then she uses manipulation to get herself out of taking responsibility for her actions when she gets caught or called out and tries to play innocent. Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Veronica Neponsixterstuck) laughs when she gets away with treating people bad and then if called out will put on the innocent act again. (Image of her wearing white was after she was booked into jail for THEFT. Look at that manipulative smile she puts on to try and act like she is innocent)
This is here to make all people aware of Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Veronica Neponsixterstuck) so that way they don’t fall victim to this thieving drug addict and her abusive manipulative ways. She has a track record for being violent (Beating on her own family members), stealing, and driving while drunk (And those are just the times she was caught) She has never taken responsibility for her actions and relies on her manipulation to get her out of trouble that she causes.
She STILL works at an apartment complex dealing with people’s money and has access to people’s private information such as social security number, and other sensitive information that she could possibly use to steal funds to fuel her habits. She apparently gets work through a Temp agency called Associates Unlimited in Tampa. The Apartment where she works now is called Lexington Park at WestChase in Tampa Florida and is run by Matrix residential/ A Pollack Shores Company.
Prior to that she worked at 5West which is also located in Tampa and also run by Matrix residential. Would you feel safe having someone like this who has violent tendencies, and has been ARRESTED FOR THEFT along with getting a DUI (time after time not taking responsibility for their actions and having a sense of self entitlement) working somewhere where they have access to ALL your personal information?
Makes you wonder how someone like this was allowed to slip through the cracks and have a job that gives her access to people’s sensitive information. Beware this person seems to have major issues.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Never again i ordered the jordan wings ,end up with the wrong pair an i compared them to my real jordans from footlocker totally different the jumpman dont look nonething..."
- "I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible. After waiting a few weeks, I received them. When I tried to install, one of the floor..."
- "I took my 17 mo old Papillion to Banfield Vet on 3/3/11, he was in good health, per the documentation I have. All he needed was a Rabies shot...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."