Killeen, Texas

Update by user May 18, 2016

So, I threw away all my infested boxes after waiting two days for a rep to contact me and when they finally call me, they ask for the boxes UPC code and other information.I told them that I had to throw the infested boxes away because I didn't want my whole kitchen to have the bugs that were inside the Mac n Cheese boxes.

Because of that, I didn't get a discount, coupon, refund, or replacement.I'm so disappointed in the way Kraft has handled my complaint that I'm very discourage to purchase as many Kraft products as I have before.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2016

Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box.Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took a picture.

Related: Velveeta - I just had the Velvetta shells and cheese BOLD jalapeno. I woke up the next day and my butt is burning. I've never had this happen before. It was really spicy when I had the mac n cheese.

My take on this...inspect what comes out out of anything that is boxed/canned bc you never know what you might be eating as EXTRA!

Please share.#Velveeta

Review about: Velveeta Shells And Cheese.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Velveeta?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.