Moscow, Idaho

My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016).See picture below: Would you be able to explain how this thing got in the box?

Her daughter is 19yo but imagine if a toddler accidentally swallowed this? She was just glad that her daughter felt it and was able to spit it out. Hope you guys are more careful next time.

They ended up throwing the food because of tbe scare it caused them.Thank you for reading.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Velveeta?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

James Foods - False Advertising-Product NOT What package advertised James Foods "DON'T BUY IT!!! FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX. Product is nothing at all like what is pictured on box. Very little meat, mostly all potato & peas. It was $12 on..." Read more Mondelez International - Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams Mondelez International "Brand seal 0 444570. Mondelez International group 04050030586500, 04050030588600. Honey Maid I purchased a box of Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams on Saturday March 25, 2017. I am extremely disappointed in..." Read more Great Value - Unknown object inside Great Value "I was preparing dinner with the Great Value brand chicken broth on May 18th,2017.While pouring,I heard something knocking around in the container..." Read more Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more