Velveeta - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Moscow, Idaho
My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016).See picture below: Would you be able to explain how this thing got in the box?
Her daughter is 19yo but imagine if a toddler accidentally swallowed this? She was just glad that her daughter felt it and was able to spit it out. Hope you guys are more careful next time.
They ended up throwing the food because of tbe scare it caused them.Thank you for reading.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›