Velveeta - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Moscow, Idaho

8 of 11 Velveeta reviews

My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016).See picture below: Would you be able to explain how this thing got in the box?

Her daughter is 19yo but imagine if a toddler accidentally swallowed this? She was just glad that her daughter felt it and was able to spit it out. Hope you guys are more careful next time.

They ended up throwing the food because of tbe scare it caused them.Thank you for reading.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #873763

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Velveeta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 11 Velveeta reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

You May Also Like

You were reading a complaint about Velveeta.
Filing a new complaint about