Nero Rebate - Velocity Fulfillment - www.status-now.com
Update added by user Nov 08, 2012
I\'ve been pacified. Nero Customer Service arranged to have the rebate paid and gave me a copy of the latest version of Nero.
Update added by user Oct 25, 2012
Today I talked to a Nero Inc.U.S.A.
customer service manager for a moment. I was quickly told that his department has nothing to do with fixing rebate issues and then told me he would hang up and then he did hang up.
Subsequently I call Nero customer service again let the phone hold the line with the speaker on, I was first in line listening to music for over an hour then the call was dropped at 16:50.I will call the folks at status-now tomorrow.
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive rebate processed and I received a rebate check.
Before submitting the competitive rebate I called Velocity Fulfillment at 1-800-953-3098 and asked staff there about the adequacy of materials I was about to submit, including a particular competitive CD disc. I was told my materials were adequate.
I tracked the status of the rebate at www.status-now.com while I was away traveling for work. The on-line status for both rebates never did or has indicate a problem with either. When I returned from travel I found a postcard reporting my competitive rebate submission did not include proof of competitive product ownership, such as the CD disc I did include in the submission.
My difficulty with the rebate arises from my returning from travel to find the postcard after the rebates processing is closed. Subsequently Velocity Fulfillment and Nero tell me there is nothing that can be done about the unfulfilled competitive rebate. Velocity Fulfillment tells me Nero has closed the rebate and no corrections can be made. Nero Customer Service tells the rebate processor is responsible for the rebates.
Presently I am trying to learn from:
1) Velocity Fulfillment what the purpose of the rebate status report at their www.status-now.com website is if it does not reflect the rebates status such as that reported to me by their postcard.
2) Nero who decides the rebate processor is the last word for fixing rebate issues such as mine.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."