Los Angeles, California

Update by user Nov 08, 2012

I\'ve been pacified. Nero Customer Service arranged to have the rebate paid and gave me a copy of the latest version of Nero.

Update by user Oct 25, 2012

Today I talked to a Nero Inc.U.S.A.

customer service manager for a moment. I was quickly told that his department has nothing to do with fixing rebate issues and then told me he would hang up and then he did hang up.

Subsequently I call Nero customer service again let the phone hold the line with the speaker on, I was first in line listening to music for over an hour then the call was dropped at 16:50.I will call the folks at status-now tomorrow.

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012

I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive rebate processed and I received a rebate check.

Before submitting the competitive rebate I called Velocity Fulfillment at 1-800-953-3098 and asked staff there about the adequacy of materials I was about to submit, including a particular competitive CD disc. I was told my materials were adequate.

I tracked the status of the rebate at www.status-now.com while I was away traveling for work. The on-line status for both rebates never did or has indicate a problem with either. When I returned from travel I found a postcard reporting my competitive rebate submission did not include proof of competitive product ownership, such as the CD disc I did include in the submission.

My difficulty with the rebate arises from my returning from travel to find the postcard after the rebates processing is closed. Subsequently Velocity Fulfillment and Nero tell me there is nothing that can be done about the unfulfilled competitive rebate. Velocity Fulfillment tells me Nero has closed the rebate and no corrections can be made. Nero Customer Service tells the rebate processor is responsible for the rebates.

Presently I am trying to learn from:

1) Velocity Fulfillment what the purpose of the rebate status report at their www.status-now.com website is if it does not reflect the rebates status such as that reported to me by their postcard.

2) Nero who decides the rebate processor is the last word for fixing rebate issues such as mine.

Review about: Nero.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Velocity Fulfillment?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.