Nero Rebate - Velocity Fulfillment - www.status-now.com
Update added by user Nov 08, 2012
I\'ve been pacified. Nero Customer Service arranged to have the rebate paid and gave me a copy of the latest version of Nero.
Update added by user Oct 25, 2012
Today I talked to a Nero Inc.U.S.A.
customer service manager for a moment. I was quickly told that his department has nothing to do with fixing rebate issues and then told me he would hang up and then he did hang up.
Subsequently I call Nero customer service again let the phone hold the line with the speaker on, I was first in line listening to music for over an hour then the call was dropped at 16:50.I will call the folks at status-now tomorrow.
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive rebate processed and I received a rebate check.
Before submitting the competitive rebate I called Velocity Fulfillment at 1-800-953-3098 and asked staff there about the adequacy of materials I was about to submit, including a particular competitive CD disc. I was told my materials were adequate.
I tracked the status of the rebate at www.status-now.com while I was away traveling for work. The on-line status for both rebates never did or has indicate a problem with either. When I returned from travel I found a postcard reporting my competitive rebate submission did not include proof of competitive product ownership, such as the CD disc I did include in the submission.
My difficulty with the rebate arises from my returning from travel to find the postcard after the rebates processing is closed. Subsequently Velocity Fulfillment and Nero tell me there is nothing that can be done about the unfulfilled competitive rebate. Velocity Fulfillment tells me Nero has closed the rebate and no corrections can be made. Nero Customer Service tells the rebate processor is responsible for the rebates.
Presently I am trying to learn from:
1) Velocity Fulfillment what the purpose of the rebate status report at their www.status-now.com website is if it does not reflect the rebates status such as that reported to me by their postcard.
2) Nero who decides the rebate processor is the last word for fixing rebate issues such as mine.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."