The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard.Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt.
He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project.
He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back.
The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days.As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Friendly employees
What I disliked
- Being swindled
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Today, June 6, 2016; I had the worst experience in an LQ stay that I have ever had. It occurred in LQ Santa Clarita-Valencia because of their terrible breakfast bar..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."
- "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."