Velator Contracting - Velator is a Scam

3 of 3 Velator Contracting reviews

The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard.Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt.

He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project.

He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back.

The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days.As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Other
review #864298 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Velator Contracting? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Velator Contracting reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 13 #1172683

Hello,
My name is Manuel Holguin with Velator Contracting Inc.
The gate was to be made by a welding company. I paid them the amount of the gate to be built from scratch. they said they would have it done in a couple of days.
It took them about 3 weeks to complete and they made it the wrong size. i went to Mr Andrews home to explain the situation today 06/13/2016. I let him know that it was not our fault the door is not ready. and let him know that we will fix this issue.
We will have a new door for Mr Andrews by Wednesday 06-15-16. We will pay for the new door out of pocket.
We always fix things that are our fault. We always keep our clients happy. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.