El Paso, Texas

The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard.Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt.

He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project.

He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back.

The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days.As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.

I liked: Friendly employees.

I didn't like: Being swindled.

1.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Velator Contracting?

Comments

Hello,

My name is Manuel Holguin with Velator Contracting Inc.

The gate was to be made by a welding company.I paid them the amount of the gate to be built from scratch.

they said they would have it done in a couple of days.

It took them about 3 weeks to complete and they made it the wrong size. i went to Mr Andrews home to explain the situation today 06/13/2016. I let him know that it was not our fault the door is not ready.

and let him know that we will fix this issue.

We will have a new door for Mr Andrews by Wednesday 06-15-16. We will pay for the new door out of pocket.

We always fix things that are our fault.

We always keep our clients happy.Thank you.