The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard.Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt.
He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project.
He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back.
The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days.As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Friendly employees
What I disliked
- Being swindled
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "I have been waiting since 2:30 for my 2:40 appointment. It is now 3:07 pm. I've got 5 kids and 2 grandparents here waiting. Please don't overbook--book 3 appointments..."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."
- "This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill. On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."