Vapor Beast Phone Numbers and Emails

Accessibility
Customer Service
Is this your business?

Vapor Beast Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    92% phone 8% email
  • The best phone number to call Vapor Beast is 8778216062.

• The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Saturday.

• Be prepared for the call as Vapor Beast may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email.

View full overview ›

Louisville, Kentucky 40229
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm (EST)

More contact details

Vapor Beast Rating Based on 4 Reviews

Rating details

3.4
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Vapor Beast's Customer Service?

Feels Disappointed | Oct 14, 2023

I placed an order 30 days ago. Still haven't recieved the package. The courier has been contacting me daily telling me they'd deliver that day to be sure I was home to sign and NEVER SHOWED!! Every single day. That started Tuesday and it's now sat night and still haven't recieved it. There is absolutely No reason a customer should need to track down and deal with this bs. I should have been instantly refunded or something. The order was placed 30 days ago! 150$ worth. I hadn't experienced this with them but had seen feedback about this kind of thing and so disappointed and frustrated that I am now. So much for a valued customer. This is definitely not a way to keep customers coming back. Not sure what the courier service is they use but I'd like to find out bc it seems super sketchy to have them texting me like that, sending me a picture of my package even, and not showing up. Wtf. Seriousl

Read full quote
Feels Disappointed | Oct 09, 2023

I am still waiting to hear back about where my order is thar I placed on the 14th of September. I was told I would hear back once the customer service rep spoke with the carrier. Still, it frustrating, when placing an order of 150$ to not know when that product will be delivered due to the fact there is no detailed tracking given, yet I am needed to be home to sign and verify ID. It's a guessing game whether i will even be here when it is delivered.

Read full quote

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Vapor Beast?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Inquiry”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Incorrect bill”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Do you mail to Alaska? I have an order ready to go and the site says no shipping available”

Other Question:

• “To c if my order went through”
  • “Need to make order”

2.5
Vaping Com
30 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Vapor Beast? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup