Columbia, Missouri

Bought the jacket as a early Christmas present for my girlfriend.After one week of her wearing a button falls off the front.

I contacted Zappos, the company I ordered it from, and they gladly replaced it and compensated me for my trouble. Three days after wearing the new one, guess what, a button falls off and ANOTHER one the next day. Please note that she didn't brush against anything or get it snagged, just dropped right off. So I called Vans thinking they would assist me and be glad to know about their inferior product.

They told me there was nothing they could do for me and actually didn't seem to care at all. The lady I spoke with was very hateful and just kept repeating herself as if I was dumb.

That kind of craftsmanship, poor customer service and quite frankly attitude, leads me to suggest never buying another Vans product again.I know I wont or will anybody I know.

Review about: Vans Anchor Jacket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with VANS?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.