This year I had received my card as a secret Santa gift.First of all I tried to use it, lo and behold, it does not work.

Related: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card Review

Frustration soon led me to the phone number on the back of the card. One would guess customer service should help? Will it was in vane, the dismal excuse of a helpful phone number, as I found from a few attempts, does not work, leading you on by a machine, just to hang up on you before you get a live person. So I tried to go to the website, again a horrible waste of time.

Finally I found an actual phone number, off the internet, to contact them. Did that go well, one could only hope? Finally I got I live person, just to hear that something was wrong with the card. Whoa who guessed?

Anyway the customer service representative told me, to give my Vanilla gift card back to the person who gave it to me, so she can take it back with her original receipt of purchase, to the place she purchased it from, which was Walmart, and that the funds will be ready in three days.

Later I told the person who bought me the card, with a laugh at work, recommending to her to never buy these *** artist cards again.Yes do yourself and a friend a favor, stay away from vanilla master cards, they will rip you off!

I didn't like: That it didnt work, No suitable resolution.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.