I purchased a $500 card today at Wal Mart, I was told that the card was activated and ready to be used.I went to buy a small meal and the card was declined.

I decided to call in to make sure it was activated. As I was looking for the number on the card I noticed that the card looked used with almost crazy glue like marks on the strip. The card number didn't pick up on the card holder system and that when I know I wasn't going to see my money. I went back to the store to let them know that the card I bought want the card on the package and they stated nothing could be done.

Shocked and upset that Walmart was unwilling to help. I called back the number and I was told that o needed to open up a ticket for them to check to see what happened. Needless to say, it's a big weekend and I'll be in the house with no money or food due to fraud. I really think they should just not sell these cards at all.

I have never experienced this before. Ur I know for sure that it won't happen again nor will I be shopping at Walmart.

I used to think they cared about customers but mow I know they just want the money.By the way, this happen today at 8:30 am they could have helped it they wanted to.

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Submit review