Happened to me also, I bought $100 vanilla MasterCard in Xmas day 2016, it is now march after 3 phone calls a week and countless emails I have gotten no where.Please do not buy these cards and the stores that sell them should be taking responsibility also.

I have sent in everyhingbthey have requested, Front and back of card Reciept Eletronic journal from the store I bought it at. Everything they have requested only to be told that the number in the receipt and card and journal don't match up, but when I look everything matches up perfect, this only leads to me think it's a scam, I have no spent more time on this the the $100 vanilla girly is worth.

I just wish the stores that are selling these would wake up a bit.Anybody who has been scammed by vanilla MasterCard please msg me, let's put a letter together with all our signatures to all the chain stores that sell these cards and get them taking out of the stores, that seems to be our only course of action.

Review about: Vanilla Master Card.

Interest Rate
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.