All you have to do is read all of these reviews to understand why you shouldn't buy these *** Vanilla Cards.I got one as a wedding gift with $100 on it, I even got the receipt from the gift giver after going to purchase items with the card and having it denied 5 times.

I went to their getcardbalance.com website and according to Google Chrome, the website is unsafe/unsecure. Still, I was desperate to know what's wrong with the card. The website says the card is not recognized "System Error." Probably because it's a scam. I believe it is now.

Probably 5% of the cards work. Don't waste your money.

Don't use these cards.Save yourself from the embarrassment.

Review about: Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card.

I didn't like: Everything about it.

Review #1019202 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.2
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Vanilla Mastercard "Got the 100 prepaid card as a gift (didn't include the receipt with the gift card). Once I opened the pack the card had the last five digits scratched..." Read more Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card Review from Madison, Mississippi Vanilla Mastercard "Terrible experience, a friend of me bought a 100 gift card for me that happened nine month ago,I just open the seal today I found only 12 digit number for..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more