I have called customer service twice and have received kind and professional customer service, but I still feel this vanilla card is purposely making mistakes when sending out cards just to make more interest on our $.I lost my unused card that I purchased at Walmart.

They sent out a new card within two months. The new card stated that no activation was needed. It did not work at Walmart when I attempted to use it. I called customer service and was told the replacement card had an incorrect expiration date.

BS, total BS! MF scamming to a new low.

And this web site is BS too, making us use 100 or more words.For God's sake already.

Review about: Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Mastercard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more "LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Vanilla Mastercard - Very Unhappy!!! Vanilla Mastercard "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..." Read more LifeWatch USA - Bad product,  burned my skin! LifeWatch USA "I have now had 4 different monitors due to issues with each one in order to attempt to get my 30 day heart monitor complete to rule out cardiac issues..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more