Vanguard Group - Continued mailings after multiple removal requests
I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with them, because I knew I would not be retiring from my previous employer (I hated the job). For over 6 years, Vanguard kept sending me retirement plan mail, despite my requests to be removed from the list.
Now I have not worked for that employer for almost two (2) years, yet they keep sending me mail, and to make matters worse, it's under my old name, which I detest. I got married last year, but there's no point in updating it in their system since (1) I never had an account with them, and (2) I'm no longer with the employer offering it.
I called them about a month or so ago, once more requesting removal from their mailing list, and was assured I would be taken off the list. However, as you can see from the attached photos, I keep getting mail from them. Note the date -- November 2016. I ceased working at the employer offering this plan in January 2015. I received these two pieces of Vanguard mail on Friday, 11/11/16.
I want this mail to STOP. I'm fed up of receiving their unwanted mail, especially addressed to my old name.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- " In less than an hour I came back to return shoes I have purchased. The employee not only refused to get them back, she was rude and mean. She..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."