Vanguard Group - Continued mailings after multiple removal requests
I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with them, because I knew I would not be retiring from my previous employer (I hated the job). For over 6 years, Vanguard kept sending me retirement plan mail, despite my requests to be removed from the list.
Now I have not worked for that employer for almost two (2) years, yet they keep sending me mail, and to make matters worse, it's under my old name, which I detest. I got married last year, but there's no point in updating it in their system since (1) I never had an account with them, and (2) I'm no longer with the employer offering it.
I called them about a month or so ago, once more requesting removal from their mailing list, and was assured I would be taken off the list. However, as you can see from the attached photos, I keep getting mail from them. Note the date -- November 2016. I ceased working at the employer offering this plan in January 2015. I received these two pieces of Vanguard mail on Friday, 11/11/16.
I want this mail to STOP. I'm fed up of receiving their unwanted mail, especially addressed to my old name.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..."
- " In less than an hour I came back to return shoes I have purchased. The employee not only refused to get them back, she was rude and mean. She..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."