Valley Village, California

Judge Comminsioner East Dept H did not ensure my rights.UD filed against me for Breech of contract, occurring 9/1/2015 so plaintiff stated.

An affidaviad from his girlfriend,(he sold property to her in Feb. under United Marketing Associates, priors Koloe LLC, Standard Home Lending, Koko Polinojian). Amy Ashtons stated she was aware of incident and what UD contained. She signed and dated it 9/27/2015..prior to supposed incident.

I believe this Judge had ex-party communication. Decision forfeited my lease without any evidence except for the fact the owner took a Community Block Grant LARZ=Valley and property has CPC#. The second postponement requested by plaintiff, I objected. Judge looked at me saying "This will buy you more time"leads me to believe the Judge had already made her decision before trial!

She did not ensure my rights at all.

Now I on disability with two minor children and spouse recovering West Nile Encephalitis, am homeless.All because a Judge makes ruling for her own political future and a landlord takes grant ment for low income people and created another homeless family.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Van Nuys Superior Court?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion