Montclair, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

I used Vamoose carpet cleaner and followed all of the directions even doing a test spot first.The next day my carpet had discolored spots wherever the Vamoose had been sprayed.

i called the company and they are trying to tell me "it wasn't their product,but a fraudulent one that used their name" How CAN I KNOW TRHAT IS TRUE?

ANYONE CAN CLAIM THAT SOMETHING IS NOT THEIRS WHEN COMPLAINTS COME IN!I have reported this to the NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs but really want my carpet restored!When I emailed the Vamoose Company I was told to pursue it through the store where I purchased the product instead of through them.

Review about: Vamoose Carpet Cleaner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vamoose carpet Cleaner?

Comments

Jamie

I searched the product on Google and saw really good reviews except for this one. It probably wasn't the cleaner that caused the problem but the stain you were trying to get out.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more