Valve Software - Valve's ripping us off again
Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app and add your phone number to your account. They say it was very successfull with trade holds using 95% of trades with the mobile authenticator, but the only real reason they got that is because they had to or they would be forced to wait 3 days for trades to go through.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Valve Software Steam Community
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "We purchased a home with a broker DBA jentinvestments, Troy Jensen. In the final walk through we were suppose to verify all addendum items, rather the realtor was supposed to make..."
- "This is what my Samsung Refrigerator model RS265TDRS did to my house. It killed my dog Ruffy and cat Amy. And all my fish. Something has to be done about..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."