Valve Software - Valve's ripping us off again
Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app and add your phone number to your account. They say it was very successfull with trade holds using 95% of trades with the mobile authenticator, but the only real reason they got that is because they had to or they would be forced to wait 3 days for trades to go through.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Valve Software Steam Community
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "I ordered a hoodie sweatshirt limited edition (per their Facebook page) of a TeeChip advertisement on FB almost on November 20th, which was a birthday gift for my son, who..."
- "My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks. I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs. I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis..."