Valve Software - Valve's ripping us off again
Valve is ripping us off again with the steam mobile authenticator, they are making it take 15 days to add things to the community market unless you download their app and add your phone number to your account. They say it was very successfull with trade holds using 95% of trades with the mobile authenticator, but the only real reason they got that is because they had to or they would be forced to wait 3 days for trades to go through.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Valve Software Steam Community
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "We purchased a home with a broker DBA jentinvestments, Troy Jensen. In the final walk through we were suppose to verify all addendum items, rather the realtor was supposed to make..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen...."