Value City Furniture Nightmare

5 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

We ordered a dresser and queen size platform storage bed 2-16, with deliver to be 3/17/16.Bed came, not all parts there.

Mirror just propped on dresser, not secured. Man came back the next day to secure the mirror and with part to fix the bed Said the bed was a 2 person job and he'd come back Monday. Bed came and when I got home I looked at it. My hubby said it was ok, but I saw scratch marks from assembly and the drawers wouldn't shut.

Back and forth with these jokers until I made a report to the BBB, got a call the next day form the store offering to exchange the bed. Of course, some of the beds were more expensive, so it wasn't a big gift. Bed was replaced and I thought all was well. My hubby is our chief vacuumer; it wasn't until I was vacuuming while he's ill that I noticed something on the frame.

Turned out there was nothing on the frame, but that the frame had completely broken it two! The warranty is worthless - I don't want any more of their crappy products.

The bed we exchanged to was less than our original bed, it took 3 trips to the store to get the difference we were owed.A merchangidse credit is worthless to me, just like Value City Furniture is worthless to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
My money back so I can buy a new bed. Not from value city.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #994195

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value City Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 468 Value City Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.